Magisterial District Judge
- Eugene R. Lojek, of 24984 Henry Road, Cambridge Springs, was held for court before Magisterial District Judge Amy Nicols on Titusville Police Department charges of possession with intent to deliver and possession of a controlled substance, drug device or cosmetic for an incident on Oct. 12, 2009. He was released on $20,000 bond.
- Troopers are investigation the burglary of a Locke Road, Hayfield Township home on Jan. 28 between 5:10 a.m. and 3:10 p.m. The resident reported the theft of a gun and other items.
- Police are looking for an unidentified driver who was involved in a hit-and-run incident on Interstate 79 northbound in McKean Township, Erie County, at around 7:40 p.m. Friday. An unidentified 28-year old female from McKean was driving a 1992 Ford when she was hit from behind by another vehicle. The woman’s car spun out into the median. The other vehicle, which police say is possibly a gray Subaru SW, fled the scene. The woman was uninjured. Anyone with information about the hit-and-run vehicle is asked to contact Pennsylvania State Police in Girard at (814) 774-9611.
- An unidentified 31-year-old female from Meadville was cited after losing control of her sport utility vehicle and hitting an embankment on Interstate 79 in McKean Township at around 7 p.m. Friday. The vehicle’s 30-year-old female passenger, also of Meadville, was treated at Millcreek Hospital for a minor injury to her hand.
- Carol J. Carter, 65, of Titusville was transported for treatment of minor injuries after her car hit a guide rail on State Route 27 in Oil Creek Township at around 2:45 p.m. Saturday. According to police, Carter was traveling west on Route 27 at an unsafe speed when she attempted to negotiate a downhill curve to the left. The Subaru Impreza she was driving crossed the roadway and her front left corner impacted the guide rail on the south roadside where the car eventually came to a stop along the berm. Carter is being charged with speeding, police said.
- The 2003 GMC Envoy driven by Michael Rhoades, 32, of Guys Mills suffered severe damage after Rhoades lost control of the vehicle while driving north on Teepleville Road in Richmond Township at around 7 a.m. Sunday. The vehicle left the roadway and struck a tree. Rhoades was not injured.
- Chaz Z. Robison, 23, of Meadville was not injured after striking a guide rail end head on, but is facing charges after fleeing the scene of the crash. According to police, Robison was traveling south in a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix on Interstate 79 at approximately 1:30 a.m. Sunday in Millcreek Township, Erie County. Robison was traveling at a high rate of speed and lost control of the car coming around a right-hand curve. The car left the right side of the road where it hit the guide rail, then came back into the southbound lanes, finally coming to a stop. Robison then allegedly fled the scene, leaving the car in the driving lanes. He was cited for driving at an unsafe speed, failure to notify the police of the accident, expired registration and no proof of insurance.